Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
I like to use my six rules of real estate as a guide when I buy property, no matter where it might be, or what its use will be. Please help me help you by responding to the following: I hope it will work for you as it has for me for over 50 years.
1. Location- (What do you want a property to do for you? Recreation, Retirement, or an investment)
2. Access- (Do you want to be on a blacktop road or, as far away from blacktop as possible?)
3. Building Site- (Do you want a sloped parcel for a daylight basement, view, privacy, or, a flat parcel?)
4. Exposure- Do you want full sun for gardens; South slope being the best? Do you want lots of snow in the winter; Northern gets less sun and more shade therefore the snow stays longer?
5. Man-made amenities- (Do you need power and phone today, or can you wait awhile for the utilities to come to you?)
6. God-made amenities- (Do you want lots of trees, a stream, rock outcroppings, pastures, meadows?)
And most important, what can you afford to invest in your property? There are many properties that offer an owner contract. Let me know what works for you as to down payment and how much you would like to invest each month?
2018 RecreationalLand.com - All Rights Reserved.